Journey where a person who is traveling alone is known as Solo Travel and who travels alone is known asa solo traveller or backpacker or vagabond traveller. They wander every place without any companion to make be physically and mentally strong. Backpackers are someone who commences a journey for a period of a long time or short to stay away from the people they know. They embark on the journey to find someone or something new. In other words, they like to explore new kinds of people, cultures, food, and themselves in a new atmosphere.
Categories of a lone journey:
- There are some organized tour packages where no one knows anyone before the trip. This is called Guided Solo.
- Few people enjoy interacting with local people and other similar tourists focusing mainly on gathering new people. They are known as an Extrovert Solo.
- Few enjoy their own company without any interpretation. Love their time alone in peace. They are called Introvert Solo.
Loneliness and exploration:
- Going on a journey alone gives loneliness but those who enjoy being alone don’t feel that. To overcome that feeling one has to focus on the atmosphere around them.
- It’s an open world where strangers become family. Interaction with new people creates new sociable surroundings.
- Choosing hostels as an accommodation deliberately gives the atmosphere of creating new friends. Sleeping with strangers, and communicating with them gives hope for new beginnings.
- Having food at communal tables, talking with new people, and asking for their recommendations about places gives the chance of gathering new members.
- To feel companionship travel mostly by train. Going by train and bus gives more time and creates new opportunities to make friends.
- Learn how to eat alone. Eating at communal tables may give companionship but it doesn’t give a solo feel. By eating alone one can find peace.
- For exploring new places day tours are the best. Day trips come with both group and independent.
- While going alone on a trip one can find peace and happiness by exploring new places, and new surroundings.
Going on a trip with family and friends gives joy and companionship of being safe and surrounded but a lone journey creates an opportunity to bestrong and courageous. It helps to rediscover them. Explore as much as you can, meet new people, talk to anyone and everyone you meet, and wander to many places much you can. Travel heals everything.